School dinners at Totternhoe are provided by Aspens Schools Catering and can be ordered through you Arbor account.
Did you know that your child could qualify for free school meals? That means delicious healthy meals for your children, saving you time and up to £456 per year!
Your child may be able to get free school meals if you receive any of the following:
● Income Support
● income-based Jobseeker’s Allowance
● income-related Employment and Support Allowance
● support under Part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
● the guaranteed element of Pension Credit
● Child Tax Credit (provided you’re not also entitled to Working Tax Credit and have an annual gross income of no more than £16,190)
● Working Tax Credit run-on - paid for 4 weeks after you stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit
● Universal Credit - if you apply on or after 1 April 2018 your household income must be less than £7,400 a year (after tax and not including any benefits you get)
Registering is really quick and easy, you can apply online at